Our indoor transmitters are small 5-inch units that work seamlessly with our Outdoor Solution using our innovative Computer Collar®. It sets up in minutes and sends a signal out from its center. You adjust the signal's radius and the signal field to create your pet-free area. When your dog approaches an area he's not allowed to enter, the Computer Collar® sounds a warning tone. A few simple training lessons teach your dog to stop when he hears this tone.
The Invisible Fence® Brand Indoor Avoidance Solution allows you to create pet-free area wherever you want inside your home. No more unsightly baby gates. No more keeping all the doors closed. No more keeping watch over the trashcan.
In-Home® solution features:
- Portable, wireless design: This small 5-inch unit can be hidden behind furniture, under stairs, in between floors or mounted on a wall.
- • Adjustable signal field: Since the signal field is adjustable, you can protect as specific an area of your home as you'd like, whether it's a valued heirloom, an individual room, or a larger area of the house.
- Great for multiple pet owners who need to allow different pets into different areas of the home.
- The Invisible Fence® Brand transmitter is FCC certified, and its unique design will not interfere with other electronic devices.
- Uses the same Classic, MaxDog™ MicroLite® or Titanium Computer Collar® unit as the 800 Series Outdoor Solutions.